引用本文:[点击复制]
[点击复制]
【打印本页】 【在线阅读全文】【下载PDF全文】 查看/发表评论下载PDF阅读器关闭

←前一篇|后一篇→

过刊浏览    高级检索

本文已被:浏览 1344次   下载 55 本文二维码信息
码上扫一扫!
南京煦园考辨三则
胡运宏,薛青,颜麒*
0
作者简介:
摘要:
关于南京煦园的历史,目前仍存在一些模糊乃至 错误的认识。1)两江总督府和江宁织造府虽然前后毗邻,但 绝非一处,两府的附属花园也各自有别,康乾驻跸的是江宁 织造府而非两江总督府,因此煦园不是行宫花园,而只是衙 署园林。2)两江总督府花园建成于乾隆朝尹继善任两江总督 时期,经历了乾隆十一年(1746年)和二十三年(1758年)的 2次营建:第一次营建,花园从无到有,建了不系舟、望山 亭等景点;第二次营建,花园由简而繁,增添了诸多建筑, 并由尹继善亲手堆叠了巨型假山。3)同治十一年(1872年) 重建之前,两江总督府花园一直无“煦园”之名,煦园得名 在同治重建后不久,具体时间在曾国藩去世的同治十一年 (1872年)2月至李宗羲写《复彭雪琴侍郎书》的同治十三年 (1874年)3月之间。
关键词:  风景园林  煦园  两江总督  尹继善  李宗羲
DOI:
基金项目:
Research on Three Problems about Nanjing Xuyuan Garden
HU Yunhong,XUE Qing,YAN Qi
Abstract:
This paper studies three problems of Nanjing Xuyuan Garden. First, although the viceroy of Liangjiang's office and Jiangning weaving' office were adjacent to each other, they weren't the same one, so their affiliated gardens were different. Emperor Kangxi and Emperor Qianlong stayed in Jiangning weaving' office, not the viceroy of Liangjiang's office, so Xuyuan Garden was not a palace garden, just a yamen garden. Second, the garden of the viceroy of Liangjiang's office was built in the period when Yin Jishan was appointed as the viceroy of Liangjiang. It was built twice in 1746 and 1758 respectively. For the first time, the garden was built from scratch, with scenic spots such as the Anchorless Boat and the Mountain-watching Pavilion; for the second time, the garden became more prosperous, with many buildings added, and Yin Jishan stacked huge rockeries. Third, before the reconstruction in 1872, the garden of the viceroy of Liangjiang's office had no name of "Xuyuan". The time when Xuyuan was named was between February 1872, when Zeng Guofan died, and March 1874, when Li Zongxi wrote Fu Peng Xueqin Shilang Shu
Key words:  andscape architecture  Xuyuan Garden  the viceroy of Liangjiang  Yin Jishan  Li Zongxi

京公网安备 11010802028240号

用微信扫一扫

用微信扫一扫